Executive Chair: Steffan Reimer
Mini-Soccer Coordinator: Debbi Barkman
2020 Soccer Cancelled
The Eastman Youth Soccer League made the obvious decision to cancel the 2020 soccer season due to COVID-19. Blumenort Recreation will begin the process of refunding everyone who already has signed up for this season.
While it is extremely unfortunate that soccer will not officially be happening this spring, we encourage everyone to stay active at home, get touches on the ball, and we’ll hopefully see you all back for the 2021 season!
- Matches for both mini and youth soccer are only cancelled due to risk of lightening and/or severe weather. In the event of cancellation you will be notified by your coaches.
- Mini U5 Born in 2015 or 2016
- Mini U7 Born 2013 or 2014
- Mini U9 Born 2011 or 2012
- U11 Born 2009 or 2010
- U13 Born 2007 or 2008
- U15 Born 2005 or 2006
- U18 Born 2002, 2003 or 2004
- Mini soccer runs every Monday and Wednesday starting on May 6th and ending June 17th
- U5: 6:15-7:00
- U7: 6:15-7:15
- U9: 7:00-8:00
- There will be a wind-up on the final night
- Cost for mini soccer is $45.00
- Coaches are required for each team and needed to run the season (note that your fees for one child are refunded for volunteering)
- U18 and U13 play Mondays and Wednesdays
- U15 and U11 play Tuesday and Thursdays
- Travel to other communities for away matches is required for U11 to U18
- The season consists of 5 home matches and 5 away matches from May 4 through June 13
- The season end will be decided by way of tournament.
- U11 and U13 is $80.00
- U15 and U18 is $85.00
- Registration fees for one child for volunteer coaches will be refunded