Executive Chair: Steffan Reimer
Mini-Soccer Coordinator: Debbi Barkman
2022 Registration is closed.
If having registration issues, please contact Steffan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mini U5 Born in 2017 or 2018
- Mini U7 Born 2015 or 2016
- Mini U9 Born 2013 or 2014
- U11 Born 2011 or 2012
- U13 Born 2009 or 2010
- U15 Born 2007 or 2008
- U18 Born 2004, 2005 or 2006
Matches for both mini and youth soccer are only cancelled due to risk of lightening and/or severe weather. In the event of cancellation you will be notified by your coaches.
- Mini soccer runs every Monday and Wednesday starting mid-end of April through June 23
- U5: 6:15-7:00
- U7: 6:15-7:15
- U9: 7:00-8:00
- There will be a wind-up on the final night
- Cost for mini soccer is $45.00
- Coaches are required for each team and needed to run the season (note that your fees for one child are refunded after registration for volunteering)
- U18 and U13 play Mondays and Wednesdays
- U15 and U11 play Tuesday and Thursdays
- Travel to other communities for away matches is required for U11 to U18
- The season consists of 5 home matches and 5 away matches in May and June.
- The season end will be decided by way of tournament.
- U11 and U13 is $80.00
- U15 and U18 is $85.00
- Registration fees for one child for volunteer coaches will be refunded after registration