Executive Chair: Steffan Reimer
Mini-Soccer Coordinator: Debbi Barkman
Registration NOW OPEN
Click here to register with our trusted third-party site!
If having registration issues, please contact Steffan at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Soccer Update
Blumenort Soccer registration is NOW OPEN!
We are planning full speed ahead to have the best season possible while still following the protocols established by Manitoba Soccer and Public Health. We will contact you all about the details surrounding the protocols shortly before the season starts as they are still ever-changing. If you would like to know them now, please visit the Manitoba Soccer website for up-to-date return-to-play information.
- Matches for both mini and youth soccer are only cancelled due to risk of lightening and/or severe weather. In the event of cancellation you will be notified by your coaches.
- Mini U5 Born in 2016 or 2017
- Mini U7 Born 2014 or 2015
- Mini U9 Born 2012 or 2013
- U11 Born 2010 or 2011
- U13 Born 2008 or 2009
- U15 Born 2006 or 2007
- U18 Born 2003, 2004 or 2005
- Mini soccer runs every Monday and Wednesday starting mid-end of April through June 23
- U5: 6:15-7:00
- U7: 6:15-7:15
- U9: 7:00-8:00
- There will be a wind-up on the final night
- Cost for mini soccer is $45.00
- Coaches are required for each team and needed to run the season (note that your fees for one child are refunded for volunteering)
- U18 and U13 play Mondays and Wednesdays
- U15 and U11 play Tuesday and Thursdays
- Travel to other communities for away matches is required for U11 to U18
- The season consists of 5 home matches and 5 away matches in May and June.
- The season end will be decided by way of tournament.
- U11 and U13 is $80.00
- U15 and U18 is $85.00
- Registration fees for one child for volunteer coaches will be refunded